Bucks PennDOT Location Opens with second Opening Thursday
PennDOT Driver License and Photo License Centers in yellow phase counties of COVID-19 mitigation are now open now, the department announced last week with a second location opening in Bucks County on Thursday.
All centers will adhere to restrictions on work and social interaction set by Gov. Tom Wolf and the Pennsylvania Department of Health, said officials in a release last week.
Limited services will be offered. Customers will be able to obtain the following services as they plan their visit to one of these centers:
- Commercial Driver License (CDL) transactions, including renewals, replacements, Medical Examiner’s Certificates (MECs), date of proof transactions, Hazardous Material Recertifications, and related transactions;
- Initial issuance transactions, including out-of-state transfers, permit testing, ID card issuance, and related transactions;
- Photo license services;
- Driver license restoration services that cannot be completed online or via mail;
- Medical-related testing; and
- Non-U.S. citizen transaction processing.
Customers who have driver’s skills tests scheduled on or after June 5 at these locations will be able to obtain a driver’s skills test. The skills test has been modified to mitigate potential exposure of PennDOT staff and customers while maintaining the integrity of the testing process.
Customers whose driver’s skills tests were canceled due to the COVID-19 emergency will be given priority in rescheduling skills tests by contacting the PennDOT Driver and Vehicle Services Call Center at 717-412-5300. All other customers will be able to schedule a skills tests in the appointment system beginning June 20, 2020.
Customers seeking renewal of their non-commercial license or ID should renew online or by mail to avoid an unnecessary visit to the Driver License Center.
Click here for a full list of driver license and photo license centers that will be open during the yellow phase, their hours of operations and additional information.
This Post Has 0 Comments