SEPTA’s Summer Schedule goes into Effect Sunday & Monday
Summer schedules go into effect for most Bus, Trolley, Market Frankford, Broad Street and Norristown High Speed Line Routes effective June 14/15. Changes reflect the removal of school service and select headway modifications. Routes 204, and LUCY GOLD and Green Routes continue to operate on a reduced schedule and Routes 91 remains suspended. Select Market Frankford, Broad Street, and Trolley Line Stations remain CLOSED.
- Customers are Required to Wear a Mask or Facial Coverings when riding
- Front Door Boarding & Fare Collection in Effect
- EXIT Using the Center Door (Except Riders with Disabilities and Seniors Requiring Assistance)
- Social distancing should continue to be practiced when waiting to board a vehicle and when traveling on a SEPTA route.
- Vehicle capacity limits will continue. Please respect set barrier decal on bus, trolley, and high speed vehicles.
- Respect the Operator – observe the 6 foot social distancing markers at the front of the bus
- PLEASE LIMIT YOUR TRAVEL TO ESSENTIAL TRIPS
Customers can get real time Bus, Trolley, and Norristown High Speed Line route information by going to TRANSIT VIEW or the SEPTA APPS (ANDROID AND IOS).