skip to Main Content

Electrical Fire in Bristol Home Put Down Quickly

Bristol based fire crews were called out Thursday afternoon to knock back a small electrical based fire.

Fire crews were called out to the 300 block of Walnut Street around 4 p.m ysterday to put down what onlookers described as a “small fire.”

Smoke could been seen coming from the residences first floor and from under the front porch, sources on scene said this evening.

A press release from the Bristol Borough Police confirmed what witnesses said.

A firefighter source, who asked to remain anonymous, said the fire started when a Verizon work crew, drilled into a power line within the home.

Fire fighters could be seen pulling the homes electrical meter out of its housing.

No injuries were reported , thanks to a speedy response by area fire crews the fire was extinguished before it could spread to the rest of the home.

Credit: Submitted

Editors Note: First version of this story incorrectly identified the street the fire took place on. The story has been corrected and we apologize for any inconvenient.

This Post Has 0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Breaking News

Electrical Fire in Bristol Home Put Down Quickly

Bristol based fire crews were called out Thursday afternoon to knock back a small electrical based fire.

Fire crews were called out to the 300 block of Walnut Street around 4 p.m ysterday to put down what onlookers described as a “small fire.”

Smoke could been seen coming from the residences first floor and from under the front porch, sources on scene said this evening.

A press release from the Bristol Borough Police confirmed what witnesses said.

A firefighter source, who asked to remain anonymous, said the fire started when a Verizon work crew, drilled into a power line within the home.

Fire fighters could be seen pulling the homes electrical meter out of its housing.

No injuries were reported , thanks to a speedy response by area fire crews the fire was extinguished before it could spread to the rest of the home.

Credit: Submitted

Editors Note: First version of this story incorrectly identified the street the fire took place on. The story has been corrected and we apologize for any inconvenient.

This Post Has 0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Breaking News

Back To Top