Middletown Twp Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda
The Board of Supervisors will hold their regularly scheduled meeting on (tonight)
Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 7:00 PM in the Public Hall at the Municipal Center.
1. Call to Order, Pledge of Allegiance, and Roll Call.
2. Announcements and Special Items.
a. Next Board of Supervisors Meeting – Monday, February 3, 2020 – 7:00 p.m.
b. Upcoming Events: Teen Talent Competition – Oxford Valley Mall, Saturday,
January 25, 2020 @
3. Public Comment. Non-Agenda Items only. (Maximum 30 minutes)
4. Consent Agenda Items.
a. Consideration of authorizing payment of January 21, 2020 Bill List in the
amount of $1,953,263.56.
b. Consideration of approving the January 6, 2020 Minutes of the Public Meeting
of the Middletown Township Board of Supervisors.
c. Consideration of approving Resolution #20-02R application to PennDOT for
traffic signal at Lincoln Highway (SR 0413) and driveway.
d. Consideration of approving Change Order #2 for the Streambank Restoration
Project in the amount of $1,960.00 to James D. Morrissey, Inc.
e. Consideration of approving final payment for the Streambank Restoration
Project in the amount of $6,071.55 to James D. Morrissey, Inc.
5. Consideration of approving the final Major Subdivision and Land Development Plan for the
Lennar Orchards Tract, 111 townhouse development, Woodbourne Road, Langhorne, PA
TMP #22-057-004, in the MR-Multi-Residential Zoning District, S/LD #18-8
6. Consideration of approving a Minor Subdivision Plan for 716 & 738 W. Maple Avenue,
Langhorne, PA, TMP #22-023-013, #22-023-012 and #22-023-047, in the R-2,
Residential Zoning District, S/LD #19-6
7. Other Business.
8. Other public comment. (Only applicable if initial Public Comment period exceeds
the 30-minute time limit.)