Penn DOT to Repair Potholes Next Week in Lower Bucks
PennDOT maintenance and contractor crews will be working on more state highways next week to repair deteriorated pavement in Lower Bucks County.
Work locations for this upcoming week are:
- Bath Road, Bristol Township;
- Pine Grove Road, Lower Makefield Township
- Mechanicsville Road, Bensalem Township;
- Newportville Road, Bristol Township and Hulmeville Borough;
- Oxford Valley Road, Middletown Township
Crews will restrict travel lanes on these state highways to patch areas of deteriorating pavement. Motorists are advised to be alert of this moving operation and to expect intermittent lane closures and possible slowdowns when driving near work crews. All activities are weather dependent.
As of January 1, 2022, PennDOT has used more than 2,070 tons of asphalt to repair potholes across the five-county Philadelphia region.