Pothole Repairs set in Lower Bucks this Week
PennDOT maintenance and contractor crews will be working on area highways this week to repair deteriorated pavement across Lower Bucks Co. The roadways include:
Crews will restrict travel lanes on these state highways to patch areas of deteriorating pavement. Motorists are advised to be alert of this moving operation and to expect intermittent lane closures and possible slowdowns when driving near work crews. All activities are weather dependent.
As of January 1, 2022, PennDOT has used more than 383 tons of asphalt to repair potholes across the five-county Philadelphia region.
- Route 132 (Street Road), Upper Southampton, Lower Southampton, Bensalem and Warminster townships;
- Route 213 (Bridgetown Pike), Lower Southampton and Middletown townships;
- Yardley Morrisville/Taylorsville Road, Upper and Lower Makefield townships;
- Richlieu Road, Bensalem Township; and
- Edgely/Woodbourne Road, Middletown Township.
As of January 1, 2022, PennDOT has used more than 383 tons of asphalt to repair potholes across the Philadelphia region, officials said.
PennDOT would also like to remind motorists that potholes and other roadway concerns on state roads can be reported by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD or visiting www.penndot.gov and clicking on “Submit A Roadway Concern.” To date, District 6 has received over 1,200 customer concerns regarding potholes through PennDOT’s Customer Care Center.