Lane restrictions are scheduled on several state highways in Bucks County for bridge inspections, resurfacing operations, and utility construction work the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation this week.
Work will be in accordance with Centers for Disease Control and state Department of Health guidance as well as a project-specific COVID-19 safety plan, which will include protocols for social distancing, use of face coverings, personal and job-site cleaning protocols, management of entries to the jobsite, special signage and relevant training.
Here is the upcoming weeks work schedule:
• Tuesday, May 26, through Thursday, May 29, from 7:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m, lane restrictions are scheduled on Winchester Avenue between Pine Street and Bridgetown Pike in Langhorne Borough and Middletown Township for milling and base repair operations.
• Tuesday, May 26, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m, right lane closures are scheduled on southbound I-95 between the Route 132 (Street Road) and I-276 (Pennsylvania Turnpike) interchanges in Bensalem and Bristol townships.
The work schedule is:
- Tuesday, May 26, through Saturday, May 30, from 6:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m, single lane closures will be in place on northbound or southbound U.S. 1 between Rockhill Drive and Old Lincoln Highway for roadway and bridge construction;
- Tuesday, May 26, through Saturday, May 30, from 6:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m, single lane closures will be in place on eastbound or westbound Street Road (Route 132) between Old Lincoln Highway and Kingston Way for roadway and bridge construction; and
- Wednesday, May 27, and Thursday, May 28, from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. the following morning, single lane closures will be in place on the westbound Pennsylvania Turnpike at the Bensalem Interchange for construction on the U.S. 1 overpass.
- Left Lane closures are scheduled in both directions on Interstate 295/Interstate 95 between the Academy Road and U.S. 1 interchanges in Bensalem and Bristol townships in Bucks County on Wednesday, May 27, through Friday, May 29, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.