The fire ripped through several residences on the 300 block of Lincoln Avenue earlier this month.
The fire which brought our fire crews from the borough and township was reported around 3:45 p.m showing heavy smoke and flames.
Locals has speculated the fire was ignited by a barbecue which Slack refuted.
The fire actually started in the kitchen he said, and had nothing to do with a meal being cooked.
Slack noted it had been the first time in recent memory that a house fire had flames coming from the front and back parts of the home
The Bucks County Fire Marshal is currently heading the investigation, he said.
No injuries were reported, said Slack