skip to Main Content

Condo Fire Caused by Washing Machine, Fire Officials Say

A condominium fire Thursday morning  that was started by a washing machine  damaged three apartments at a senior living community in Bristol Township. 

The Fire involved a washing machine in a third floor unit of the 55 and older Hearthstone Condominiums located at 1509 Moore Street.,  Fire Marshal Kevin Dippolito said.

A Sprinkler system activated and contained the fire to a laundry closet, at the 55 and older Hearthstone Condominiums located at 1509 Moore Street. 

The third floor unit where the fire occurred suffered smoke and water damage with two  additional units below suffering water damage, fire officials said. 

No injuries were reported Dippolito said and residents were allowed back into their condos at 2:30, the fire marshal said. 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Breaking News

Condo Fire Caused by Washing Machine, Fire Officials Say

A condominium fire Thursday morning  that was started by a washing machine  damaged three apartments at a senior living community in Bristol Township. 

The Fire involved a washing machine in a third floor unit of the 55 and older Hearthstone Condominiums located at 1509 Moore Street.,  Fire Marshal Kevin Dippolito said.

A Sprinkler system activated and contained the fire to a laundry closet, at the 55 and older Hearthstone Condominiums located at 1509 Moore Street. 

The third floor unit where the fire occurred suffered smoke and water damage with two  additional units below suffering water damage, fire officials said. 

No injuries were reported Dippolito said and residents were allowed back into their condos at 2:30, the fire marshal said. 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Breaking News

Back To Top