Power Outage in Sections of Levittown Caused by Downed Pole & Equipment Issues
Power was lost in sections of Levittown Tuesday leaving customers without air conditioning on a day where local temperatures felt like they were in the the low 90’s
Residents of, Appletree, Holly Hill, Drexelwood sections of Levittown reported losing power around 12:30 p.m.
According to the PECO Outage Map, there are three outages in Levittown impacting approximately 1300 customers with an estimated restoration time of 2:30 p.m.
A spokesperson for PECO said there were two outages in Levittown today, with each being caused by separate issues.
In the first, a pole holding power lines was struck at 2008 State Road, officials said.
- 637 customers originally impacted at 1:23
- PECO crews isolated the issue and restored service to 619 customers at 1:55
- 17 customers remain without power as PECO crews replace the impacted pole
The second outage involved an equipment issue at 308 Apple Tree Rd, Levittown
- 675 customers originally impacted at 12:17
- PECO isolated the issue and restored service to all but 51 customers.
All customers had service restored by 4:30 p.m, PECO officials said.