Silver Lake Nature Center Announces September Events
Silver Lake Nature Center is offering an array of great outdoor nature related events in the month of September.
Here are the happenings scheduled for this month.
- Saturday, 9/17 (1-2:30pm): FREE Tours of the SLNC Earthship.
- Save the Date!! Saturday, 11/12 (7:30pm): Charlie Zahm & Tad Marks Concert ~ A Tribute to John Denver & the Great Outdoors. Admission: $15/person in advance.
- Save the Date!! Friday, 11/18 (6:30pm): Friends of SLNC Members-only Night Hike Campfire.
- Save the Date!! Saturday, 12/17 (7:30pm): Christopher Westfall’s “The Wonder of It All Holiday Concert.” Admission: $15/person in advance.
- Fall Programs for Children ~ Day-off from School Camps, Afterschool Nature Classes, and Homeschool Enrichment Series.
- Click here for info on the Clubs/Organizations (a.k.a. Symbiont Groups) that meet at SLNC, including: the Artists of Bristol; the Bristol Photographers Club; DE River Fishermen’s Association; DE Valley RC Model Boat Club; Nature Book Club; Southern Bucks Garden Club; West Chester University Harp Ensemble; and On-the-Map Yoga Classes.
- For a complete Listing of SLNC’s Upcoming Events, please visit www.SilverLakeNatureCenter.org.
And if you did not already know, last month, everybody’s favorite nature ambassador, PattiAnn Cutter was elevated by the Bucks County Commissioners to Director-Naturalist of SLNC.
As always, SLNC thanks the community for their support of its programs and for helping to keep this beautiful Natural Treasure so beautiful!