In a continued effort to keep the local business community informed, SCORE Bucks County will offer three free webinars in June.
The first, “7 Types of Instagram Content that will Create Massive Engagement,” will be held on June 1 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Led by Aliya Hammond, social media strategist and trainer at Aliya Hammond Consulting, the information session will highlight:
- What types of content you should post on Instagram?
- Why this content continuously creates massive engagement.
On June 8, “Creating an Empowered Home Office” will be held from 11 a.m. to noon.
The webinar is led by Eileen Levitan, an interior designer of nearly 20 years with Work Space Home Office Designs. She will help participants understand how your home office workspace can enhance or detract from your effectiveness and your health.
This webinar will help participants:
- Create a distraction-free work zone in your home.
- Identify the key ways to avoid stress injuries at your desk.
- Make your workspace tell the right story about you on Zoom.
On June 15, “How to Navigate the SBA to Obtain Financing” will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Presented by James E. Verbeck, Small Business Administration lender relations specialist, this webinar will offer prospective borrowers direction in finding a lender and guidance on what their responsibilities may entail.
In this webinar, participants will learn:
- Which SBA lenders are right for you?
- What are micro lenders, and what do they offer?
- What’s the difference between 7a and 504 loans?
- Other SBA resources available online to prepare for meeting with a lender.
To learn more or register
For more information about the webinars or to register, please visit https://buckscounty.score.org/. All webinars are offered free of charge.